JIU-JITSU CLASSES FOR WOMEN
Aside from all classes offered in the our adult program, our school offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu led by Coach Andrea and Coach Hannah.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves – and who wouldn’t be, right?
The women-only program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms.
Benefits of Joining our Women-only Program
• Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
• Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
• Increase focus, energy and concentration
• Increase self-confidence
• Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
• Become part of the “GB Family”
• Train in over 700 different locations worldwide
• Free access to the school’s events and special classes
Get Access to Schedule and a Free Introductory Class
Fill Out the Form to Schedule a Free Introductory Class!
You’ll notice a very positive and friendly environment when you enter our school. Although martial arts can be intimidating for women, this class is definitely not intimidating. You will find a group of women who are excited to be there and excited to have you there. The female instructor will run several basic drills and after a few classes you will catch up with the rest of the group. Once you master the basics you will really enjoy the intensity of a class based on effective self-defense techniques and real life scenarios.