Our Kids Programs are taught using the key principles of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to heighten behavioural mindsets around discipline and respect.
To excel in any endeavor, individuals need to have a strong set of values and a solid character that gives them perseverance to achieve his or her goals. Our kids program was created to provide children and teens ages 5+ with an environment that allows them to experience and understand core values like focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect.
As a contact sport, Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu provides a very challenging yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature towards a real life champion.
The outcome of continued childhood practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by our instructors often carries over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Our programs are subdivided in two different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- Tiny Champions (3-4 years old)
- Little Champions 1 (5-6 years old)
- Little Champions 2 (7-9 years old)
- Juniors & Teens (10-15 years old)
There is no losing in Jiu-Jitsu. You either win or you learn. – Carlos Gracie Jr.
Get Access to Schedule and a Free Introductory Class
Benefit of Joining our Future Champions Program
• Improve children’s social skills
• Enhance self-confidence
• Better understanding of goal-setting and working towards them
• Learn the GB Self-Defense System
• Increase focus, energy and concentration
• Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
• Train in over 700 different locations worldwide
• Free access to the school’s events and special classes
Fill Out the Form to Schedule a Free Introductory Class!
The first time you come to our school you will be welcomed by our staff. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your children have enough time to prepare for practice. The class will start on time and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her. One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing the drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire practice.